Child Support | Custody Enforcement Lawyer | Family Attorney | Visitation
Existing Clients Login
Child Custody/Support
Other Issues
About Us
Info Center


Child Support

Family Law, Legal Custody, Paternity Cases, Visitation Rights, Divorce

Q: Can you help me with a modification of child support situation?

Our child support lawyers can help you with a modification of support, as well as a host of other child-based issues.  These include child support enforcement, child custody, legal custody, paternity cases, and visitation rights.  Count on our family lawyers to guide you through a myriad of divorce issues, protecting your rights and the rights of your children in the process.  When issues such as an income increase or decrease or the loss of a job arise, a modification may be in order.  Consult with McGuire Gardner, P.L.L.C. today for the guidance you need.

Our divorce lawyers know that financial support for children is a major issue in a divorce.  Our child support lawyers have track records of success in cases involving:

  • Child support enforcement and modification
  • Child custody
  • Legal custody
  • Physical custody
  • Paternity cases
  • Visitation rights

Scheduling your consultation with our divorce attorneys is the first step in resolving your issues and getting a fresh start.

It is important to have a child support lawyer in place to protect your legal rights.  McGuire Gardner, P.L.L.C. offers family lawyers well-versed in support laws and cases as well as issues regarding child support enforcement, modification of support or spousal maintenance, child custody (both physical and legal custody) and more.

Child support payments can increase or decrease over time, and our lawyers are here to help you with child support enforcement and as well as child custody needs.  Each situation is different, a fact our child support lawyers take into account with every case.  McGuire Gardner, P.L.L.C. serves several AZ cities including:

  • Apache Junction
  • Chandler
  • Coolidge
  • Florence
  • Gilbert
  • Mesa
  • Phoenix
  • Queen Creek
  • Scottsdale
  • Tempe

« Previous Question | Back To Frequently Asked Questions | Next Question »
Free Family Law Consultation

  Bookmark and Share