Family Law | Child Support Attorney | Spousal Support Lawyer | Adoption
Existing Clients Login
Child Custody/Support
Other Issues
About Us
Info Center


Family Law

Legal Custody, Parental Rights, Paternity Cases, Grandparent Rights

Q: What types of issues fall under the category of issues a family lawyer handles?

The experienced family lawyers of McGuire Gardner, P.L.L.C. have helped countless clients in need of a family attorney, and have provide counsel in cases involving child support, spousal support, legal custody, parental rights, paternity case, adoption and even grandparent rights.  Divorce is difficult even in the most amicable of situations, and you owe it to yourself to make certain that your rights are protected and your wishes are heard.  We’ll educate you as to the laws governing family relationships and dynamics, and how they apply to your individual case.

The term “family law” casts a wide net, and includes issues such as:

  • Divorce
  • Legal separation
  • Annulment
  • Child support
  • Spousal support
  • Legal custody
  • Paternity cases
  • Grandparent rights
  • Adoption
  • Parental rights

Discuss your case with our family attorneys and gain a better understanding of what your case entails.

Family law defines relationships between family members, and in issues involving child support, spousal support, legal custody, parental rights and more our family lawyers are here to help.  Our family lawyers are well-versed in all of the above areas and more, and will approach your divorce with a proven track record and working knowledge of how to facilitate the best possible resolution for you. 

The counsel of a family lawyer is vital in helping you decide which direction to take in your case.  McGuire Gardner, P.L.L.C.’s family attorneys can help you in issues ranging from child support to custody, alimony, legal separation, annulment and more.  We are proud to serve the AZ cities of:

  • Apache Junction
  • Chandler
  • Coolidge
  • Florence
  • Gilbert
  • Mesa
  • Phoenix
  • Queen Creek
  • Scottsdale
  • Tempe

« Previous Question | Back To Frequently Asked Questions | Next Question »
Free Family Law Consultation

  Bookmark and Share